Sarah Palin, the common folks 21st century American Knight!
Why do the silver spoon-fed aristocrats hate Governor Palin so much?
This hatred comes from her association with the common folks. Today’s embedded long-term career politicians are no different from the noble class of the Middle Ages. Then out of the American last wild frontier comes a woman not groomed for greatness by attending the finest private schools money could buy. She is a natural people organizer, positive proof that you don’t have to buy votes to win elections. She is a person who’s family is as unpredictable as our own, and far from perfect, yet so truly loved. Her examples of genuine love for her family are an aristocrat’s worst nightmare.
Here is why the aristocrats are now worried, our economic system shaped like a pyramid, the wealthiest 10% of United States families own more than 72% of the total wealth. (Source: Race, class, and gender in the United States by Paula S. Rothenberg) This means the remaining 90% represent the second class citizens, the common folks, and the middle class. 90% of anything represents an amazing number of votes that reacts to positive emotion. Governor Palin gives people a reason for positive emotion, and she gives them a reason to believe that common folks can become great leaders in our society. She represents the truest form of the American dream, still alive today in the 21st Century.
Compounding the aristocrat’s dilemma is the aristocrats can only afford to buy off about 20% of these common folks; the remaining 80% represent a voting revolution thirsty for a new leader.
The aristocrats believe that Sarah Palin is this leader, a common folks 21st century American Knight. She may or may not be the next chosen one, what she will do is shake up the aristocrat tree, and we will all be better-off because of it!
by AMERICAN WRITER
Pietro Savo Tradition Books Publication © 2010
Manufacturing Research Practitioner ™ by Pietro
Pietro Savo E-Mail Link PietroSavoUSA@aol.com