Early morning stirrings, fresh New Hampshire air entering my lungs.
- Luxurious sensuous stretching, warm blood through my body.
- Warm sleepy skin awakening to the remembrance of your touch.
- Morning glories, memories of love to come. Coffee in the garden, your smile in my heart. In the early morning dew, the freshness of your laughter.
- To the bright birdsong serenade, much the same as the sound of our own breath.
- Nurturing sunlight coaxes a warm bond between our souls.
- Unfurling purple-blue blossoms of passion.
- Into the morning light creating a glorious beginning to a new day.
Morning glories, memories of love to come…
by AMERICAN WRITER
Pietro Savo Tradition Books Publication © 2010
Manufacturing Research Practitioner ™ by Pietro
Pietro Savo E-Mail Link PietroSavoUSA@aol.com