Business’ invested a great deal of money for the Inactive Customers List – call them all; sometimes customers fall off the radar screen. When you come back on their radar screen; if they liked you (way back when), they will place you back on their send out RFQ list. Potentially (hopefully) the persons who did not like you have left or died, all opportunities are new. Make them all opportunities.
All customers are equal – some are more equal; the good customer is the profitable customer!
- Do you know if you are profitable by customer? Know your profit by customer…
- The 20-60-20 Rule: 20 % of customers are highly profitable – 60 % of customers are marginally -profitable/unprofitable – 20% of customers are very unprofitable….
New Business from Old Customers – The customer you know – and love – is your best prospect – Sell whenever you need to sell to them! – Keep it fresh!
Dr. Pietro’s Inactive Customers List Strategy – There’s gold in your own backyard!
- Call them; give them a live voice to remember…
- Send them your business newsletter, an e-mail is not nearly as annoying or costly as a phone call – especially at dinner…
- When you have inactive customers nearby, stop in to see him or her. Let inactive customers meet the decision maker’s and not the hard-core sales people. Hard core sales person is annoying!
- Inactive customers nearby is what I call the Circle-Of-Gold. The Circle-Of-Gold is an inactive customer within a 200-mile circle of your company. I know business owners with RV Buses who sets aside two weeks a year to go out and rekindle past business relationships.
Inactive Customers List is Your Gold- There’s gold in your own backyard, now go and get it!
by AMERICAN WRITER Dr. Pietro Savo Tradition Books Publication © 2011
Manufacturing Research Practitioner ™ by Dr. Pietro Savo
Dr. Pietro Savo E-Mail Link email@example.com